Tenant/User Liability Insurance Program (TULIP)
The Wisconsin Center District has facilitated the availability for your organization to purchase insurance for your event through OneBeacon Entertainment Insurance Company. This Tenant/User Liability Insurance Program (TULIP) is easy to access, will comply with the insurance provisions of your contract with Wisconsin Center District, and is competitively priced.
Details on the insurance program can be accessed at the TULIP website www.onebeaconentertainment.com:
1. Under TULIP – Event Insurance click on Purchase or Quote
2. Enter the applicable facility ID code:
– 4830-001 for the Wisconsin Center
– 4830-002 for the Miller High Life Theatre
– 4830-003 for the UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena
3. Complete the first three steps of the form to obtain a quote
4. If you are ready to purchase, complete the form and pay with a credit card
Should you require further assistance, please call the OneBeacon Entertainment TULIP help desk at 800-507-8414 Monday through Friday between 8:30 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. Pacific Time (10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time).